As you may know, we have released [G] Luna Injector V-1.1 and [G] Tunnel V-5.1 before. Now, we will give you tutorial how to use those tools and combine it with Socks2Tap. But to try this tutorial you must run all of the tool as admin and allow your network firewall. And here it is:
1. Connect your modem via MMD. Remember, you should uncheck your default gateway and check route
2. Open [G] Luna Injector V-1.1.exe. If you doesn’t have [G] Luna Injector V-1.1 you can download the program here.
3. On tab Injek, choose your host. There is a column above host. You should fill it with proxy that same with your route setting on MMD. After you are finished all that we mentioned before, then click START
4. Open [G] Tunnel V-5.1. If you doesn’t have [G] Tunnel V-5.1 you can download the program here.
5. On the tab Home, you should choose your setting first. In tunnel mode, select plink or bitvise. In login mode, choose how much login that you want to apply with your account. Finally, in Forwarder Connection, choose Port 1080
6. Open open tab SSH Setting. Fill all of setting
• Host: fill with host or ip which you obtained from the SSH Provider
• Port: fill your SSH port (22, 443, 143, 80, etc)
• Username SSH: fill it with your username
• Password: fill it with your password (double click to see your password)
7. Click Start
8. Open Socks to Tap. If you doesn’t have Sock2Tap you can download the program here. Don’t forget to run as admin when you open this tool.
9. Time to fill the setting. In socks port, you should fill it with 1080. In Route, you should fill it with proxy that same with your setting in MMD and inject.
10. Click Start
11. If “Tap Adapter sukses Tersambung” shown in Socks2Tap that means you are success to use this tool
12. Done, Happy Browsing
For more detailed step you can see this video:
Pingback: S2T – Sock2Tap – Sock to Tap : mikodemos project - Global SSH Blog
Outstanding post, I think people should larn a lot from this site its rattling user genial.
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?