Brainfuck Tunnel Psiphon Version is a similar application like PC or G-phon pshiphon. The difference lies in the name and system used to run the core from psiphon. Brainfuck uses cmd by collaborating with python scripts, whereas in g-phon it uses the GUI version with a more attractive interface.
But still, because the cmd method has always been known to be reliable because it is light and does not consume much memory, this tool needs you to try for those of you who like to tinker.
Features of the Brainfuck Tunnel Psiphon Version
- Use a random state as a connection triger (default) but can be set to config
- Reconnect after reaching 4.2MB (default) but can still be set in config
- Multi core tunnel up to 10 (default) but can be set how many will be used
- Requires supporting applications (Git, Python 3, Proxifier, Python 3 Pip in operation)
- There is a specific setting on the default system profile
- Run with CMD / Windows Power Shell terminals
How to Install Brainfuck Tunnel Psiphon Version
- Windows (tested on windows 7 x64 for default core) if 32 bit, please change by gphon core - Proxifier (please install proxifier first) - Git - Python 3 - Python 3 pip
Make sure you have installed Git, please download it first. How to install git in Windows using cmd, see the full tutorial here.
Don’t forget that your laptop / PC is already installed with Python 3, if it hasn’t been installed before downloading (Download version 3) for the complete installation method, you can see this link.
Already installed all Git and Python 3 now directly install Brainfuck Psiphon using cmd, just copy paste the command below, remember you must have an internet connection before because installation via cmd progreess need internet connection.
1. git clone https://github.com/AztecRabbit/Brainfuck-Tunnel-Psiphon-Version .brainfuck-tunnel-psiphon-version 2. cd .brainfuck-tunnel-psiphon-version 3. python -m pip install colorama 4. python app.py
- Use proxifier profile on .brainfuck-tunnel-psiphon-version/storage/proxifier/*.ppx - Also update your proxifier profile every updated. - On win 32 bit, please repplace all psiphon-tunnel-core.exe with g-phon core files. (replace with same name)