We will explain how to use HNH application from our site www.globalssh.com step by step.
This post contain tips how to use HTTP Net Header as an inject and combine it with multi SSH.
1. Open the HTTP Net Header.exe
2. Fill payload, generate your payload, or just load the config that you saved before.
3. Click Menu and select SSH Settings
4. Check use SSH
5. Fill ssh tunnel setting and account information (double click on the password box to show or hide the password)
6. Upstream Proxy , if you want to use this tool as an inject and combine with SSH , you have to checked it. You can change port only with another number that you want. It’s like listen port as you ever used in another inject.
7. Click OK.
8. Select the Settings menu in the Home
9. Select which tunnel you want to used, between Bitvise or Plink
10. Select how much login that you want to do, 1 login or 2 login
11. Choose your forwarder
- Proxifier Portable
- Proxifier Systems , remember you should install Proxifier first if you select this option. Match it with your OS, whether 32 bit or 64 bit
- Only port 1080, select this option when you want combine Http Net Header with Tun2Socks
12. Click OK
13. Back to the Home, click START button
14. Click tab log to see your connection status
15. Well done 😀
Incoming search terms:
- How to setup hnh with proxifier portable