Small enterprise servers
The most reliable on-premises infrastructure for today’s growing businesses.
- Better price-performance than x86
- Ideal design for mission-critical workloads
- Perfect balance of performance and value
Large enterprise servers
IBM large enterprise servers offer superior performance for demanding workloads.
- Total protection for your core data
- Easily handles massive demand spikes
- Optimized for cognitive and HPC in private and hybrid cloud environments
Scalable hardware that can flex to support your company without sacrificing performance.
- Industry leading speed and security
- Flexible deployment and performance
- Perfectly designed for your data center and emerging apps
The world’s top companies rely on the IBM mainframe to deliver record uptime and availability.
- Unmatched levels of data protection
- Powers tough workloads like blockchain and AI
- Trusted platform for digital transformation
Hybrid cloud servers
Combine the reliability, security and scalability of on- premises infrastructure with the flexibility and availability of the cloud. Hybrid cloud offers the best of both worlds.
Ensure stability and eliminate downtime while handling huge user volumes and workloads efficiently, securely and affordably.
Proven reliable, built secure
Simplified enterprise cloud for your most data-intensive workloads
Pervasive encryption: achieving security and business gains
Explore the benefits of adopting a pervasive encryption strategy using integrated security components in this report from IDC.
When AI server infrastructure performance hits the wall
Learn why you should be asking whether your server infrastructure is capable of meeting the intense processing demands of AI.
IBM systems: your hybrid IT infrastructure enabler
Find out how IBM servers can serve as the cornerstone of a hybrid cloud architecture.